OKRs examples for Business Development
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Business Development to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Business Development OKRs templates
We've added Business Development Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Expand customer acquisition through strategic partnerships
- Achieve a 20% increase in revenue from converted partnership leads
- Establish 5 new partnerships with relevant brands in our industry
- Increase website traffic by 30% through partnership-driven promotions
- Generate 100 new leads by leveraging partner networks and referrals
- Expand the business by scaling the team with quality personnel
- Hire and onboard 3 experienced sales executives
- Enhance team diversity by 20% via targeted recruitment strategy
- Reduce time-to-fill open positions by 50% through process improvement
- Recruit and integrate 2 seasoned marketing specialists
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.