Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Support to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Support
We've added Support Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
You'll find 3 OKRs examples for Support below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve next level customer love ❤️
- Get 15 new 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd
- Reach out to users high NPS feedback asking for review
- Reduce the number of weekly support tickets by 50%
- Create a self serve documentation portal
- Improve the NPS score from 12 to 20
- Create a list of 15 highly requested features to implement
OKRs to provide an awesome support experience
- Be known for having legendary support
- Improve CSAT from 70% to 85%
- Write FAQ for top 20 questions asked by users
- Reduce first response time to 1h
- Connect support channels to Slack
- Have a clear rotation of on-support calls
- Improve average resolution time to be under 5h
- Adopt a clear escalation process to get faster help from devs
- Create internal knowledge base for common issue
OKRs to improve team responsiveness
- Improve team responsiveness while maintaining great customer satisfaction
- Decrease our First Reply Time from 6h to 20mins
- Increase support calls ratings from 3.8 to 4.2 stars
- Reduce our Average Resolution Time from 18h to 6h
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Support OKRs.
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples