Customer Success OKRs
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Customer Success to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
Examples of OKRs for Customer Success
The examples have Customer Success Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 7 OKRs examples for Customer Success below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
- Land and expand through product stickiness
- Reduce churn rate by 50%
- Double our ARPC(Average revenue per customer)
- Increase NPS rating by 10
- Improve results of Onboarding survey by 25%
- Achieve next level customer love ❤️
- Get 15 new 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd
- Reach out to users high NPS feedback asking for review
- Reduce the number of weekly support tickets by 50%
- Create a self serve documentation portal
- Improve the NPS score from 12 to 20
- Create a list of 15 highly requested features to implement
- Our customers are championing our product and services
- Get 100 reviews on G2 or Capterra
- Identify happy users through NPS feedback
- We have published 10 customer success stories
- We get 20 leads every week coming from our referral program
- Build a partner community
- Create supporting material for our partners
- Reduce activation churn via high-touch onboarding
- Increase concierge onboarding sessions from 12% to 25% of leads
- Increase engagement with onboarding drip fro 10% to 20%
- Improve survey scores from 3.2 to 4.1 for personalized onboarding calls
- Be known for having legendary support
- Improve CSAT from 70% to 85%
- Write FAQ for top 20 questions asked by users
- Reduce first response time to 1h
- Connect support channels to Slack
- Have a clear rotation of on-support calls
- Improve average resolution time to be under 5h
- Adopt a clear escalation process to get faster help from devs
- Create internal knowledge base for common issue
- Improve team responsiveness while maintaining great customer satisfaction
- Decrease our First Reply Time from 6h to 20mins
- Increase support calls ratings from 3.8 to 4.2 stars
- Reduce our Average Resolution Time from 18h to 6h
- Leverage positive customer feedback to increase advocacy sentiment
- Publish 10 customer case studies
- Gain 40 public reviews with 4+ stars across all platforms
- Increase leads coming from advocacy resources from 50 to 85/week
Not seeing what you need?
You can get a free custom-made template in 24h (no sign-up required).
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your OKRs for Customer Success.
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.