OKRs examples for Business Strategist
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Business Strategist to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Business Strategist OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Business Strategist.
- Launch a high growth and profitable tech startup
- Develop a minimum viable product, tested and approved by a focus group of 25 participants
- Create and test the product with focus group
- Implement changes based on feedback
- Identify key features for the minimum viable product
- Secure funding worth at least $1M from reliable investors
- Schedule and conduct persuasive pitch meetings with investors
- Develop a compelling business proposal showcasing ROI
- Research and create a list of potential reliable investors
- Assemble a cohesive team of 5 skilled professionals for key operations
- Identify required skills for key operations team roles
- Source potential candidates through networking or recruiting
- Conduct interviews and select final team members
- Conduct comprehensive market intelligence on competitors
- Analyze 10 competitors' product and service offerings
- Identify 10 competitors in the market
- Perform a detailed analysis comparing competitors' offerings
- Research and list each competitor's products and services
- Identify at least 20 key competitors in the market
- List all known competitors in your business sector
- Research unknown competitors through market analysis
- Compile a list of 20 main competitors
- Understand the marketing strategies of at least 12 competitors
- Identify 12 key competitors in your business sector
- Gather data on each competitor's marketing approach
- Analyze and contrast each competitor's marketing strategies
- Document and interpret 15 competitors' pricing strategies
- Obtain detailed information on each competitor's pricing strategy
- Analyze and interpret obtained pricing data
- Identify and list 15 primary competitors in the market
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.