OKRs examples for Product
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Product to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Product OKRs templates
We've added Product Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Land and expand through product stickiness
- Reduce churn rate by 50%
- Double our ARPC(Average revenue per customer)
- Increase NPS rating by 10
- Improve results of Onboarding survey by 25%
- Get amazing improvements in our onboarding process
- Increase the number of trials/week from 20 to 35
- Display clear CTAs to help non-admins request upgrades
- Add 5 clear upgrade paths for users
- Increase week-1 activation rate from 55% to 65%
- Identify drop-offs
- Instrument activation funnel in Amplitude
- Tackle top 5 low-hanging fruits to improve onboarding
- Reduce trials churn from 46% to 30%
- Implement fixes following feedback
- Talk to 20 churned customers to understand what went wrong
- Turn our users into true fans
- Increase usage rate per account from 40% to 70%
- Publish best practice guides to help onboard new users
- Interview 20 customers to understand what's missing for full rollout
- Create drip feed to keep users engage with the product
- Improve NPS score from 25 to 50
- Run UX debt sprint to polish the existing UI
- Schedule 20 customer interviews to understand gaps in features
- Increase our G2 Review score from 4.2 to 4.8
- Read existing reviews and summarize improvement requests
- Tackle top 5 issues mentioned by users
- Create a successful MVP
- Our NPS is above 40 with early adopters
- Identify and solve top 5 improvement requests
- Sign up for Wootric to get NPS feedback
- Our 8-week retention rate is above 30%
- 60% of users complete their onboarding process
- Achieve Product-Market fit
- 40% of new users are still active after 2 months
- Identify and build core missing features
- Talk to 20 leads and users
- Get a 40% score on Product-Market fit survey
- Send survey to existing beta users
- Create a product-market fit survey on Typeform
- Get 100 new leads every week
- Build a sustainable growth channel
- Establish referral program to turn successful users into advocates
- Our users can onboard the product by themselves with success
- 70% of new leads complete their activation process on their first day
- Add sample data to customer instances on load
- Add in-product help to guide users through the onboarding
- 80% of our users are satisfied with the onboarding
- Add onboarding satisfaction survey to the drip feed
- We have 10 tutorials covering core parts of the product
- Be on track for a successful launch of next quarter
- Build a mailing list of 1,0000 people
- Find relevant Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- List on Product Hunt as an upcoming product
- Create landing page with beta signup form
- Share on Reddit, HackerNews, etc...
- Enroll 5 influencers to boost our profile on social media on launch day
- Secure 10 press articles with known publications
- List 25 journalists that could be interested in writing about us
- Create PR kit
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.