OKRs examples for Design
Crafting effective OKRs can be challenging, particularly for beginners. Emphasizing outcomes rather than projects should be the core of your planning.
We have a collection of OKRs examples for Design to give you some inspiration. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point for your OKRs.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Design OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Design.
- Ensure product consistency with our design system.
- Close 50% of all design inconsistency tickets
- 90% of our products are following the design system guidelines
- Establish a process for quickly and accurately identifying violations of design system guidelines
- Develop a system of rewards and recognition for those who adhere to design system guidelines
- Create an audit process to track adherence to design system guidelines
- Establish a comprehensive style guide that covers 100% of common components used by products
- Create a comprehensive list of all common components used by products
- Test the style guide against each component
- Develop a unified style guide for each component
- Implement the style guide into all products
- Enhance teaching and design methodology
- Increase student satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Increase teaching effectiveness ratings by 20%
- Decrease course development time by 15%
- Increase student knowledge retention by 20%
- Develop a self-serve graphic assets library for internal use
- Decrease the number of one-off design tickets by 50%
- Make our entire brand guideline available
- Design a useable Keynote template and share
- Make brand colors accessible on our internal wiki
- Develop 12 templates Marketing can reuse to build targeted ads
- Build a knowledge base and roll out graphics library
- Run 3 workshops with other teams explaining new library and how to work with designers
- Create 2 knowledge base pages per week teaching team members how to work with our team
- Boost landing page performance through UX/UI
- Watch 5 user sessions/week and record findings
- Install Hotjar on our site to get user recordings
- Double conversions on pricing page by 12%
- Decrease bounce rate by 15%
- Increase homepage CTA conversion by 16%
- Redesign hero to bring more info above the fold
- Testing and knowledge sourcing
- User-test page prototypes on 12 people
- Conduct interviews with 10 people from sales and marketing
- Identify target personas
- Identify key objectives from a marketing perspective
- Identify key stakeholders
- Design and implement new rebrand
- Updated rebrand designs for all 42 current pages
- Updated components library
- Align with brand team on new rebrand assets
- Put customer feedback at the center of our projects
- Recruit 100 users for our UX lab
- Conduct 5 UX tests per week
- Achieve 70%+ open rate on our customer feedback newsletter
- Reduce the number of UX issues found in production
- Enroll 100 users to our early-access program
- UX issues represent fewer than 10% of new bug reports
- At least 20 design tests are run every month
- Every team can build interfaces autonomously
- 80% of the teams are using the UI library to build new features
- Release UI kit MVP
- The Design System covers 100% of common UI components
- List required components
- Build library of components
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.