OKRs examples for HR
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for HR to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
HR OKRs templates
We've added HR Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Enhance Developer Quality
- Foster collaboration by establishing cross-functional teams to deliver one successful project
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each team member to ensure clarity
- Facilitate regular communication and meetings among team members to encourage collaboration
- Identify key individuals from different departments to form cross-functional teams
- Provide the necessary resources and support to enable teams to successfully deliver the project
- Enhance technical skills through monthly training sessions with at least 90% attendance
- Monitor and track attendance of each team member for training sessions
- Provide relevant and informative training materials for each session
- Communicate the importance of attending training sessions to all team members
- Establish a monthly schedule for training sessions
- Increase code quality by implementing code review process and achieving an average rating of 4 out of 5
- Establish a designated code review team to review and provide constructive feedback on code submissions
- Implement a systematic code review process and ensure all code changes undergo thorough review
- Define clear coding guidelines and standards to be followed during the code review process
- Regularly measure and track the code review ratings, identifying areas of improvement and addressing them
- Improve efficiency by decreasing average bug fix time to less than 24 hours
- Improve compliance knowledge and adherence
- Conduct monthly audit and review of compliance improvement with department managers
- Discuss identified compliance gaps with department managers
- Schedule monthly compliance improvement audits with department managers
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to improve compliance
- Review current compliance performance for all departments
- Increase employee certification success rate by 20%
- Implement personalized study plans
- Facilitate group study sessions
- Offer practice exams and feedback
- Provide access to study materials
- Launch 2 e-learning modules covering mandatory compliance regulations
- Develop content for e-learning modules and ensure accuracy with legal team
- Identify mandatory compliance regulations to be covered in e-learning modules
- Train and disseminate e-learning modules to all employees, including tracking completion rates
- Design user-friendly interface and incorporate interactive elements into e-learning platform
- Conduct monthly training sessions with active participation of 90% of employees
- Schedule monthly training sessions for all employees
- Solicit feedback from employees to improve future training sessions
- Create engaging training materials with interactive components
- Monitor participation rates and follow up with non-participants
- Increase Employee Retention
- Reduce employee turnover rate by 8%
- Increase employee satisfaction score by 10%
- Increase employee referrals by 15%
- Increase employee engagement by 25%
- Create an amazing Continuous Eduction program\
- 10% of IT budget has been spent on training, books, or online courses
- Run 12 lunch & learn sessions this quarter
- 70% of employees have used someof their training budget
- Strengthen gratification of employee benefits
- Roll-out benefits above industry standards (0-100%)
- 70% of employees have opted in for at least 1 of our programs
- Improve score from 6 to 8 for the 'employee benefits' section on satisfaction surveys
- Scale our ability to gather feedback from the team
- Simplify the internal blogging process from 5 to 2 steps
- Establish employee satisfaction score baseline with monthly
- Host 6 social or motivational events in line with employee selections
- Build a world-class employee onboarding program
- Reduce service desks enquiries from new hires in week-1 by 20%
- 100% of new recruits have their workstation setup on day 1
- 80% of new hires manage to complete their onboarding checklist in the first 30 days.
- Improve onboarding satisfaction score from 70% to 90%
- Increase Employee Retention
- Create an employee recognition program
- Select a method of recognizing employees who meet the criteria.
- Set goals and criteria for employee recognition.
- Identify a reward system for employees who meet the criteria.
- Create a system for tracking employee recognition.
- Increase employee retention rate by 15%
- Create an engaging work environment.
- Develop a competitive benefits package.
- Establish a career growth plan.
- Implement regular performance reviews.
- Increase employee satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Create a list of actionable items to improve employee satisfaction.
- Monitor employee satisfaction ratings and make adjustments as needed.
- Survey employees to gain insight into their satisfaction levels.
- Implement a system to track employee satisfaction ratings.
- Improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Increase employee satisfaction survey score by 10%.
- Increase employee engagement survey score by 10%.
- Increase employee referrals by 25%.
- Increase employee retention rate by 5%.
- Improve the employee onboarding process
- Reduce the average lead to hire period from 40 to 25 days
- 30 interviews with recent hires to gather feedback on the onboarding
- 90% of offers are accepted
- Become the employer of choice in our industry
- Reduce Time to Fill (TTF) from 60 days to 45 days
- Reduce Cost per Hire from $1.5K to $900
- Improve Employee Engagement Score from 75% to 85%
- Improve Diversity Ratio (M/F) to 50:50
- Increase Employee Retention Rate from 45% to 70%
- Develop a strong program that helps employee achieve great work/life balance
- Conduct interviews with 20 employees to identify opportunities for improvement
- 80% of employees have enrolled in the new wellness program
- Develop 8 wellness options for employees
- Become the best place to work in the country
- Interview 20% of the company to identify ways to improve
- Schedule interviews with 20% of the team
- Create anonymous feedback survey
- Achieve a employee NPS score of 50
- Get all managers to implement weekly 1:1s with their team
- Identify and solve top 10 issues within the org
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.