OKRs examples for Content Marketing
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Content Marketing to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Content Marketing OKRs templates
The examples have Content Marketing Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Boost the volume of organic website traffic
- Improve SEO ranking to top 10 for 5 targeted keywords
- Enhance backlink profile with high-quality, relevant links
- Implement target keywords in website content and meta descriptions
- Regularly publish fresh, original, keyword-focused content
- Achieve 20% increase in organic visitors per month
- Optimize website content for relevant SEO keywords
- Develop consistent social media posting schedule
- Start a blog for higher search engine visibility
- Decrease bounce rate by 15%
- Implement a compelling call-to-action
- Improve website speed and load times
- Optimize content for relevancy and readability
- Boost website traffic
- Achieve 50% higher engagement on social media posts
- Improve website ranking on targeted keywords
- Increase organic traffic by 20%
- Increase backlinks by 15%
- Get 3x more traffic to our website
- Increase unique page views to 300,000
- Create a content marketing plan to promote existing content
- Create a targeted email campaign to drive traffic to high-value pages
- Increase engagement through social media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize website performance to improve page loading speed
- Improve ads to get CTR of 5%
- Review existing ads for relevance and effectiveness
- Analyze the best performing ad campaigns for insights
- Create new ads with a focus on high-converting keywords
- Test different ad variations to determine the highest CTR
- Grow blog traffic share to be 30% of all website traffic
- Increase visitors to the new product landing page
- Drive a 20% increase in click-through rates in the customer newsletter
- Refine organic search to drive website visitor
- Drive inbound marketing leads
- Increase white paper downloads by 15%
- Boost contact form submission by 30%
- Content is a significant driver for growth
- 20 partners have joined our content partner program
- Increase traffic to our blog to 3k visits/week
- Create a new microsite optimised on targeted keywords
- Check Ahrefs report and fix SEO issues
- Hire writer to post every week
- Increase content-to-lead conversion to 9%
- Add CTAs on all content websites
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.