Customer Acquisition OKRs
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Customer Acquisition to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Customer Acquisition
The examples have Customer Acquisition Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Customer Acquisition below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to boost customer acquisition
- Increase customer acquisition
- Increase number of customer sign-ups by 30%
- Develop content to engage potential customers.
- Offer incentives for customers to sign up.
- Increase visibility of sign-up process on website.
- Create an email marketing campaign to target potential customers.
- Increase customer lifetime value by 20%
- Create targeted email campaigns with personalized content.
- Develop a loyalty program for existing customers.
- Offer special discounts and promotions to existing customers.
- Increase customer service response times.
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Customer Acquisition OKRs.
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples