OKRs examples for Design Team
Crafting effective OKRs can be challenging, particularly for beginners. Emphasizing outcomes rather than projects should be the core of your planning.
We have a collection of OKRs examples for Design Team to give you some inspiration. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point for your OKRs.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Design Team OKRs templates
We've added Design Team Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Enhance design skills and output
- Complete 3 advanced design skill training courses with a final score of 85%
- Achieve a final score of 85% in each course
- Research and select 3 advanced design skill training courses
- Attend and complete all course material thoroughly
- Produce 12 innovative design projects meeting client satisfaction levels of 90%
- Gather client requirements and preferences for each design project
- Develop unique and innovative design concepts based on client needs
- Incorporate client feedback into final design revisions for approval
- Reduce design process time by 20% while maintaining quality metrics
- Train team in rapid prototyping techniques
- Implement efficient design software and tools
- Establish clear, streamlined design workflow
- Elevate the quality and impact of design solutions
- Secure positive feedback on design improvements from 90% of project stakeholders
- Create a stakeholder survey to collect feedback on improvements
- Implement design improvements based on stakeholder feedback
- Discuss feedback results with stakeholders, making necessary adjustments
- Complete and apply comprehensive brand guidelines to at least 3 projects
- Develop comprehensive brand guidelines based on company values and aesthetics
- Incorporate and apply brand guidelines to each project
- Assign the guidelines to three specific projects
- Achieve a 15% improvement in user experience scores for all projects
- Train staff in advanced UX/UI design principles
- Implement user feedback for continuous product improvement
- Regularly test and optimize website speed and responsiveness
- Enhance app experience through the implementation of product design best practices
- Reduce app bounce rate by 15% by optimizing loading speeds and intuitive navigation
- Increase user satisfaction rating by 10% through UI/UX improvements
- Analyze user satisfaction data regularly to identify trends and prioritize future UI/UX enhancements
- Conduct user research to identify pain points and areas for improvement
- Implement user feedback loop to continuously gather insights and address user concerns promptly
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to enhance visual appeal and streamline navigation
- Achieve 20% increase in daily active users by simplifying onboarding and feature accessibility
- Enhance conversion rate by 10% through A/B testing and iterative design iterations
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.