OKRs examples for Content
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Content to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Content OKRs templates
The examples have Content Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Increase content reach through multimedia channels
- Increase podcast listener retention rate by 20%
- Create and publish four high-quality videos per month
- Launch two new podcast episodes per month
- Boost video engagement rate on YouTube by 15%
- Increase brand awareness through engagement with industry thought leaders
- Secure five published interviews on industry websites
- Co-publish a thought leadership white paper with leading analyst
- Improve blog readership
- Increase the number of shared blogs across platforms by 25%
- Identify CTA sharing placements on all websites
- Boost blog subscribers by 30%
- Content is a significant driver for growth
- 20 partners have joined our content partner program
- Increase traffic to our blog to 3k visits/week
- Create a new microsite optimised on targeted keywords
- Check Ahrefs report and fix SEO issues
- Hire writer to post every week
- Increase content-to-lead conversion to 9%
- Add CTAs on all content websites
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.