OKRs examples for Social Media
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Social Media to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Social Media OKRs templates
The examples have Social Media Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Boost social media engagement
- Elevate average share per post by 30%
- Expand the reach of each post by 20%
- Raise average likes per post by 25%
- Increase average comments per post by 35%
- Triple the growth of our social media
- LinkedIn total impressions 30k per month
- Increase LinkedIn followers to 30K
- Promote content on other social media platforms
- Create an engaging profile and regularly update content
- Connect with relevant professionals and actively engage
- Utilize LinkedIn Ads for targeted campaigns
- Twitter total impressions 15k per month
- Analyze current performance metrics to identify areas of improvement
- Increase follower base to maximize potential reach
- Implement targeted Twitter advertising campaigns
- Optimize content to ensure maximum engagement
- Build a significant social media presence for the brand
- Get 250 positive mentions on Twitter and Linkedin
- Reach a total audience of 10k across all channels
- 2.5% average engagement on promoted posts
- Run 10 collaborations with relevant content creators
- Build a detailed project brief
- Create a list of relevant content creators
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.