OKRs examples for Audience Engagement
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Audience Engagement to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Audience Engagement OKRs templates
We've added Audience Engagement Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Establish a successful YouTube channel
- Reach 10,000 total views on all videos combined
- Create and publish engaging and high-quality videos consistently
- Collaborate with influencers or popular YouTubers for broader reach
- Promote videos across different social media platforms
- Create and publish 20 high-quality videos by end of next quarter
- Edit, review and publish the videos
- Schedule and conduct filming sessions
- Identify topics and draft outlines for 20 videos
- Secure a minimum of 500 subscribers on the channel
- Create engaging content relevant to target audience
- Implement a subscriber referral reward system
- Promote the channel through social media ad campaigns
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.