OKRs examples for Content Creation
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Content Creation to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Content Creation OKRs templates
The examples have Content Creation Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Establish a substantial presence on YouTube
- Create and upload a minimum of 15 high-quality, engaging videos
- Upload videos through designated platform
- Plan out content topics and storyboard for 15 videos
- Produce, edit and finalize each video
- Attract and gain 1000 new subscribers to my YouTube channel
- Promote channel widely through social media outlets
- Implement SEO techniques to improve channel visibility
- Create intriguing, high-quality content relevant to target audience
- Garner an average of 2000 views per video
- Implement strategic SEO techniques for video discoverability
- Consistently promote videos on different social media platforms
- Create engaging, high-quality content appealing to target audience
- Establish a successful YouTube channel
- Reach 10,000 total views on all videos combined
- Create and publish engaging and high-quality videos consistently
- Collaborate with influencers or popular YouTubers for broader reach
- Promote videos across different social media platforms
- Create and publish 20 high-quality videos by end of next quarter
- Edit, review and publish the videos
- Schedule and conduct filming sessions
- Identify topics and draft outlines for 20 videos
- Secure a minimum of 500 subscribers on the channel
- Create engaging content relevant to target audience
- Implement a subscriber referral reward system
- Promote the channel through social media ad campaigns
- Increase audience engagement through high-quality content
- Achieve a minimum of X% engagement rate on all social media platforms
- Implement X new content formats to diversify and expand our audience reach
- Increase website traffic by X% through SEO optimization
- Increase email open rates by X% through personalized and segmented email campaigns
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.