OKRs examples for User Acquisition
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for User Acquisition to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
User Acquisition OKRs templates
We've added User Acquisition Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Increase user acquisition through targeted referral programs
- Analyze referral data to optimize and improve future campaigns
- Launch 3 new referral campaigns with personalized incentives
- Increase referral conversion rate by 20% through A/B testing
- Achieve 50% growth in referred users compared to last quarter
- Boost user acquisition
- Achieve a 25% conversion rate of website visitors to users
- Expand social media reach and engagement by 50%
- Launch a referral program and generate 20% new users through referrals
- Increase website traffic by 30% via organic and paid channels
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.