Human Resources OKRs
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Human Resources to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Human Resources
The examples have Human Resources Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 4 OKRs examples for Human Resources below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to be the employer of choice in our industry
- Become the employer of choice in our industry
- Reduce Time to Fill (TTF) from 60 days to 45 days
- Reduce Cost per Hire from $1.5K to $900
- Improve Employee Engagement Score from 75% to 85%
- Improve Diversity Ratio (M/F) to 50:50
- Increase Employee Retention Rate from 45% to 70%
OKRs to become the best place to work
- Become the best place to work in the country
- Interview 20% of the company to identify ways to improve
- Schedule interviews with 20% of the team
- Create anonymous feedback survey
- Achieve a employee NPS score of 50
- Get all managers to implement weekly 1:1s with their team
- Identify and solve top 10 issues within the org
OKRs to improve employee wellbeing
- Develop a strong program that helps employee achieve great work/life balance
- Conduct interviews with 20 employees to identify opportunities for improvement
- 80% of employees have enrolled in the new wellness program
- Develop 8 wellness options for employees
OKRs to build an efficient hiring pipeline
- Improve the employee onboarding process
- Reduce the average lead to hire period from 40 to 25 days
- 30 interviews with recent hires to gather feedback on the onboarding
- 90% of offers are accepted
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Human Resources OKRs.
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples