OKRs examples for Product Design
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Product Design to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Product Design OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Product Design.
- Enhance app experience through the implementation of product design best practices
- Reduce app bounce rate by 15% by optimizing loading speeds and intuitive navigation
- Increase user satisfaction rating by 10% through UI/UX improvements
- Analyze user satisfaction data regularly to identify trends and prioritize future UI/UX enhancements
- Conduct user research to identify pain points and areas for improvement
- Implement user feedback loop to continuously gather insights and address user concerns promptly
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to enhance visual appeal and streamline navigation
- Achieve 20% increase in daily active users by simplifying onboarding and feature accessibility
- Enhance conversion rate by 10% through A/B testing and iterative design iterations
- Improve decision-making with UX testing insights
- Increase user satisfaction rating by 10%
- Train 3 non-UX team members on conducting and interpreting UX tests
- Implement changes based on user feedback in 100% of cases
- Conduct 10 user tests for at least 2 features
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.