How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
That's why we have created a list of OKRs examples for Mvp to help. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point to write your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Mvp
We've added Mvp Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
You'll find 2 OKRs examples for Mvp below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to launch a successful mobile application
- Launch an amazing mobile app MVP
- Achieve a 60% week-4 retention of beta users
- Achieve great Mobile NPS by reaching a score above 30
- Get 100 daily active users on mobile
- Promote MVP beta in our newsletter
- Send typeform to recruit TestFlight users
OKRs to launch a successful MVP
- Launch a successful MVP
- Achieve a NPS score above 40
- Fix core issues mentioned in surveys
- Send NPS surveys to all users
- Convert 5 existing customers to paid
- Launch pricing plans
- Integrate with Stripe
- We have 100 weekly active users
- Implement core features
- Onboard users
- Build a landing page to recruit beta users
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Mvp OKRs.
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples