OKRs examples for Mvp
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Mvp. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Mvp OKRs templates
We've added Mvp Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Launch an amazing mobile app MVP
- Achieve a 60% week-4 retention of beta users
- Achieve great Mobile NPS by reaching a score above 30
- Get 100 daily active users on mobile
- Promote MVP beta in our newsletter
- Send typeform to recruit TestFlight users
- Launch a successful MVP
- Achieve a NPS score above 40
- Fix core issues mentioned in surveys
- Send NPS surveys to all users
- Convert 5 existing customers to paid
- Launch pricing plans
- Integrate with Stripe
- We have 100 weekly active users
- Implement core features
- Onboard users
- Build a landing page to recruit beta users
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.