OKRs examples for Mvp Development
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Mvp Development. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Mvp Development OKRs templates
We've added Mvp Development Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Develop a functional and user-friendly MVP
- Release MVP to a test group and achieve more than 85% satisfaction rate
- Identify and organize a comprehensive, relevant test group
- Develop a fully functional MVP for the specified product
- Implement feedback collection and satisfaction measurement tools
- Identify and prioritize the top 3 key features by interviewing 20 potential users
- Conduct interviews with 20 potential users
- Prepare interview questions targeting potential key features
- Analyze responses to determine top 3 features
- Secure commitment from a technical developer or agency for MVP development
- Finalize and sign official commitment agreement
- Present project details and expectations to potential developer
- Identify potential technical developers or agencies
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.