OKRs examples for Employee Engagement
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We understand that setting OKRs can be challenging, so we have prepared a set of examples tailored for Employee Engagement. Take a peek at the templates below to find inspiration and kickstart your goal-setting process.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Employee Engagement OKRs templates
The examples have Employee Engagement Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Boost employee satisfaction post-adaptation
- Increase participation in adaptation-related activities by 70%
- Create significant rewards for active engagement in adaptation-related activities
- Develop motivational training programs for participants in these activities
- Improve visibility of these activities through advertising and social media campaigns
- Achieve 90% positive responses in post-change satisfaction surveys
- Implement comprehensive training for new procedures
- Survey employees before, during, after change
- Provide clear communication surrounding change
- Reduce workplace complaints related to adaptation by 40%
- Create a robust employee feedback system
- Enhance company-wide communication channels
- Implement regular team-building exercises and workshops
- Boost employee engagement satisfaction
- Conduct pulse surveys and achieve a response rate of 80%
- Host monthly team-building activities with 75% participation rate
- Increase quarterly recognition awards by 20%
- Identify top 3 areas for improvement through survey results and implement action plans
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.