OKRs examples for Traffic
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Traffic to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Traffic OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Traffic.
- Get 3x more traffic to our website
- Increase unique page views to 300,000
- Create a content marketing plan to promote existing content
- Create a targeted email campaign to drive traffic to high-value pages
- Increase engagement through social media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize website performance to improve page loading speed
- Improve ads to get CTR of 5%
- Review existing ads for relevance and effectiveness
- Analyze the best performing ad campaigns for insights
- Create new ads with a focus on high-converting keywords
- Test different ad variations to determine the highest CTR
- Grow blog traffic share to be 30% of all website traffic
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.