How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Traffic to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Traffic
You'll find Objectives and Key Results for Traffic, but our examples may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Traffic below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to triple our website traffic
- Get 3x more traffic to our website
- Increase unique page views to 300,000
- Create a content marketing plan to promote existing content
- Create a targeted email campaign to drive traffic to high-value pages
- Increase engagement through social media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize website performance to improve page loading speed
- Improve ads to get CTR of 5%
- Review existing ads for relevance and effectiveness
- Analyze the best performing ad campaigns for insights
- Create new ads with a focus on high-converting keywords
- Test different ad variations to determine the highest CTR
- Grow blog traffic share to be 30% of all website traffic
How to generate OKRs with AI
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
Use Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples