OKRs are quickly gaining popularity as a goal-setting framework. But, it's not always easy to know how to write your goals, especially if it's your first time using OKRs.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Gretel to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
Examples of OKRs for Gretel
The examples have Gretel Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 2 OKRs examples for Gretel below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
- Triple the growth of our social media
- LinkedIn total impressions 30k per month
- Increase LinkedIn followers to 30K
- Promote content on other social media platforms
- Create an engaging profile and regularly update content
- Connect with relevant professionals and actively engage
- Utilize LinkedIn Ads for targeted campaigns
- Twitter total impressions 15k per month
- Analyze current performance metrics to identify areas of improvement
- Increase follower base to maximize potential reach
- Implement targeted Twitter advertising campaigns
- Optimize content to ensure maximum engagement
- Get 3x more traffic to our website
- Increase unique page views to 300,000
- Create a content marketing plan to promote existing content
- Create a targeted email campaign to drive traffic to high-value pages
- Increase engagement through social media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize website performance to improve page loading speed
- Improve ads to get CTR of 5%
- Review existing ads for relevance and effectiveness
- Analyze the best performing ad campaigns for insights
- Create new ads with a focus on high-converting keywords
- Test different ad variations to determine the highest CTR
- Grow blog traffic share to be 30% of all website traffic
Not seeing what you need?
You can get a free custom-made template in 24h (no sign-up required).
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Gretel OKRs.
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.