OKRs examples for Onboarding
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Onboarding to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Onboarding OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Onboarding.
- Expand the business by scaling the team with quality personnel
- Hire and onboard 3 experienced sales executives
- Enhance team diversity by 20% via targeted recruitment strategy
- Reduce time-to-fill open positions by 50% through process improvement
- Recruit and integrate 2 seasoned marketing specialists
- Streamline onboarding and improve our user journey
- Increase the number of user invites sent during onboarding by 8%
- Reduce trial abandonment from 20% to 12%
- 90% of new sign-ups get through the entire onboarding flow
- Improve trial to paid conversion by 12%
- Get amazing improvements in our onboarding process
- Increase the number of trials/week from 20 to 35
- Display clear CTAs to help non-admins request upgrades
- Add 5 clear upgrade paths for users
- Increase week-1 activation rate from 55% to 65%
- Identify drop-offs
- Instrument activation funnel in Amplitude
- Tackle top 5 low-hanging fruits to improve onboarding
- Reduce trials churn from 46% to 30%
- Implement fixes following feedback
- Talk to 20 churned customers to understand what went wrong
- Our users can onboard the product by themselves with success
- 70% of new leads complete their activation process on their first day
- Add sample data to customer instances on load
- Add in-product help to guide users through the onboarding
- 80% of our users are satisfied with the onboarding
- Add onboarding satisfaction survey to the drip feed
- We have 10 tutorials covering core parts of the product
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.