OKRs examples for Retention
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Retention to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Retention OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Retention.
- Increase employee retention rate
- Implement a mentorship program for new employees
- Host monthly employee appreciation events
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze feedback to improve retention efforts
- Develop a career growth plan for each employee
- Increase customer retention
- Increase customer satisfaction score by 20%
- Develop a customer satisfaction survey
- Implement customer service training for employees
- Analyze customer feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Increase customer retention rate by 30%
- Implement a loyalty program
- Track customer feedback and identify areas for improvement
- Offer discounts and incentives to retain customers
- Monitor customer churn rate and take corrective action
- Increase weekly active users from 100 to 150/week
- Implement changes to increase user retention.
- Develop strategies to encourage more user engagement.
- Analyze user behavior to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor user activity and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Increase Employee Retention
- Create an employee recognition program
- Select a method of recognizing employees who meet the criteria.
- Set goals and criteria for employee recognition.
- Identify a reward system for employees who meet the criteria.
- Create a system for tracking employee recognition.
- Increase employee retention rate by 15%
- Create an engaging work environment.
- Develop a competitive benefits package.
- Establish a career growth plan.
- Implement regular performance reviews.
- Increase employee satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Create a list of actionable items to improve employee satisfaction.
- Monitor employee satisfaction ratings and make adjustments as needed.
- Survey employees to gain insight into their satisfaction levels.
- Implement a system to track employee satisfaction ratings.
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.