OKRs examples for Employee Experience
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We understand that setting OKRs can be challenging, so we have prepared a set of examples tailored for Employee Experience. Take a peek at the templates below to find inspiration and kickstart your goal-setting process.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Employee Experience OKRs templates
The examples have Employee Experience Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Improve Employee Experience
- Implement at least 3 new employee development programs to enhance professional growth
- Increase employee satisfaction score by 10 points on quarterly engagement survey
- Achieve an average response time of under 24 hours for employee inquiries and concerns
- Implement an automated ticketing system to prioritize and assign employee inquiries efficiently
- Create standardized response templates to expedite resolution of common employee concerns
- Conduct regular training sessions to enhance employee support team's response time and efficiency
- Streamline internal communication channels to ensure prompt receipt and review of employee inquiries
- Decrease employee turnover rate by 5% compared to previous quarter
- Improve communication channels to ensure employees feel heard and valued in their roles
- Implement a recognition and rewards program to boost employee motivation and retention
- Conduct exit interviews to identify the main reasons behind employee turnover
- Enhance employee training and development programs to improve job satisfaction
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.