OKRs examples for Activation
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Activation to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Activation OKRs templates
We've added Activation Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Reduce activation churn via high-touch onboarding
- Increase concierge onboarding sessions from 12% to 25% of leads
- Increase engagement with onboarding drip fro 10% to 20%
- Improve survey scores from 3.2 to 4.1 for personalized onboarding calls
- Streamline onboarding and improve our user journey
- Increase the number of user invites sent during onboarding by 8%
- Reduce trial abandonment from 20% to 12%
- 90% of new sign-ups get through the entire onboarding flow
- Improve trial to paid conversion by 12%
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.