OKRs examples for Audience Development
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Audience Development to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Audience Development OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Audience Development.
- Establish a substantial presence on YouTube
- Create and upload a minimum of 15 high-quality, engaging videos
- Upload videos through designated platform
- Plan out content topics and storyboard for 15 videos
- Produce, edit and finalize each video
- Attract and gain 1000 new subscribers to my YouTube channel
- Promote channel widely through social media outlets
- Implement SEO techniques to improve channel visibility
- Create intriguing, high-quality content relevant to target audience
- Garner an average of 2000 views per video
- Implement strategic SEO techniques for video discoverability
- Consistently promote videos on different social media platforms
- Create engaging, high-quality content appealing to target audience
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.