OKRs examples for Sales Managers
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
That's why we have created a list of OKRs examples for Sales Managers to help. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point to write your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Sales Managers OKRs templates
The examples have Sales Managers Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Boost BDR-generated lead conversion rate by 25%
- Implement personalized and timely follow-up for all leads
- Increase the number of demos by BDRs for better lead nurturing
- Optimize landing pages to ensure an easy and quick conversion process
- Improve sales pitch training to increase lead engagement and closing rate
- Improve BDR performance to generate more qualified leads
- Implement new outreach strategy to increase lead conversion by 10%
- Increase BDR call volume by 20%
- Increase email response rate by 25%
- Improve lead qualification accuracy by 15%
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.