OKRs examples for Account Managers
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Account Managers to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Account Managers OKRs templates
We've added Account Managers Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Increase Atlassian licensing sales by 50%
- Increase the average purchase value of Atlassian licenses by 10%
- Acquire 20% more new customers for Atlassian licensing
- Conduct market research to identify potential target industries for Atlassian licensing
- Collaborate with sales team to offer personalized solutions and competitive pricing packages
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns to promote the benefits of Atlassian licensing
- Improve lead generation strategies by utilizing digital advertising and content marketing
- Increase the number of Atlassian license sales by 25%
- Strengthen partnerships with resellers and distributors to expand the reach of Atlassian licenses
- Provide additional training and resources to sales teams to effectively pitch and sell Atlassian licenses
- Offer discounts or promotional offers to incentivize customers to purchase Atlassian licenses
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns to reach potential customers interested in Atlassian licenses
- Increase customer retention rate for Atlassian licenses by 15%
- Implement a loyalty rewards program for customers with Atlassian licenses
- Offer exclusive discounts and promotions to encourage subscription renewals for Atlassian licenses
- Enhance customer support resources, such as self-help guides and FAQ sections
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to gather feedback and address pain points
- Achieve a high rate of contract renewals for existing clients
- Increase customer satisfaction rates by 15% via feedback surveys
- Improve account management processes to reduce churn by 10%
- Outperform monthly revenue targets by 20% to upsell and cross-sell
- Launch a customer referral program to generate 30% new business from existing clients
- Increase revenue through strategic account management
- Develop and execute personalized account plans for top 3 accounts
- Conduct 5 in-person meetings with key accounts to strengthen relationships
- Identify 3 new growth opportunities within key accounts
- Increase key account revenue by 10% through cross-selling and upselling
- Increase revenue from existing accounts through upselling and cross-selling
- Achieve a 15% increase in revenue from cross-selling
- Conduct at least 3 effective cross-selling presentations per month
- Achieve a 10% increase in revenue from upselling
- Secure repeat business from 80% of existing clients
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.