OKRs examples for Bdrs
Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have a collection of OKRs examples for Bdrs to give you some inspiration. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point for your OKRs.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Bdrs OKRs templates
The examples have Bdrs Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Boost BDR-generated lead conversion rate by 25%
- Implement personalized and timely follow-up for all leads
- Increase the number of demos by BDRs for better lead nurturing
- Optimize landing pages to ensure an easy and quick conversion process
- Improve sales pitch training to increase lead engagement and closing rate
- Improve BDR performance to generate more qualified leads
- Implement new outreach strategy to increase lead conversion by 10%
- Increase BDR call volume by 20%
- Increase email response rate by 25%
- Improve lead qualification accuracy by 15%
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.