OKRs to improve employee engagement by increasing satisfaction by 10%
We want our employees to feel more engaged, motivated, and satisfied. Not only will this improve job performance and reduce turnover, but it will also create a more positive work environment. Our objective is to increase employee satisfaction by 10% by implementing measures focused on both work relationships and the physical work environment.
- Boost employee engagement satisfaction
- Conduct pulse surveys and achieve a response rate of 80%
- Host monthly team-building activities with 75% participation rate
- Increase quarterly recognition awards by 20%
- Identify top 3 areas for improvement through survey results and implement action plans