OKRs examples for Recruitment
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Recruitment to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Recruitment OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Recruitment.
- Increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Conduct an anonymous diversity and inclusion survey to gather feedback
- Increase percentage of underrepresented groups in new hires
- Implement a mentorship program for diverse employees
- Provide diversity and inclusion training for all employees
- Increase the quality of talent acquisition
- Reduce the time to hire (measured in days) by 20%
- Implement a more efficient screening process.
- Create an online application system.
- Streamline the interview process.
- Automate onboarding and paperwork.
- Increase the number of qualified applicants by 30%
- Reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn.
- Create an attractive job posting.
- Advertise the job opening in multiple online channels.
- Host a career fair to increase visibility.
- Increase the diversity of hires (measured by gender, ethnicity and nationality) by 15%
- Develop a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy.
- Create a targeted recruitment campaign to attract diverse candidates.
- Increase the presence of the company in diverse job fairs.
- Implement an effective onboarding process for new hires.
- Increase the quality of hires (measured by hire performance ratings) by 10%
- Track and review performance ratings for current hires.
- Implement a structured onboarding process.
- Develop a comprehensive assessment process for potential hires.
- Create a job description that accurately reflects the position requirements.
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.