How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Recruitment to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Recruitment
You'll find Objectives and Key Results for Recruitment, but our examples may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Recruitment below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to improve talent acquisition
- Increase the quality of talent acquisition
- Reduce the time to hire (measured in days) by 20%
- Implement a more efficient screening process.
- Create an online application system.
- Streamline the interview process.
- Automate onboarding and paperwork.
- Increase the number of qualified applicants by 30%
- Reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn.
- Create an attractive job posting.
- Advertise the job opening in multiple online channels.
- Host a career fair to increase visibility.
- Increase the diversity of hires (measured by gender, ethnicity and nationality) by 15%
- Develop a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy.
- Create a targeted recruitment campaign to attract diverse candidates.
- Increase the presence of the company in diverse job fairs.
- Implement an effective onboarding process for new hires.
- Increase the quality of hires (measured by hire performance ratings) by 10%
- Track and review performance ratings for current hires.
- Implement a structured onboarding process.
- Develop a comprehensive assessment process for potential hires.
- Create a job description that accurately reflects the position requirements.
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Recruitment OKRs.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples