OKRs examples for Hr Department
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Hr Department to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Hr Department OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Hr Department.
- Establish a high-performing IT team
- Achieve 90% team satisfaction rate through team-building activities and growth opportunities
- Create and offer regular professional development opportunities
- Conduct monthly team satisfaction surveys and feedback sessions
- Implement weekly team-building exercises and workshops
- Recruit and onboard 5 IT professionals with diverse expertise
- Develop an effective onboarding process
- Launch a targeted recruitment campaign
- Identify 5 diverse IT roles needed in the company
- Develop and implement an IT team onboarding program for swift integration
- Design comprehensive IT team training materials
- Implement onboarding process in the HR system
- Identify essential skills needed for the IT team
- Improve Employee Experience
- Implement at least 3 new employee development programs to enhance professional growth
- Increase employee satisfaction score by 10 points on quarterly engagement survey
- Achieve an average response time of under 24 hours for employee inquiries and concerns
- Implement an automated ticketing system to prioritize and assign employee inquiries efficiently
- Create standardized response templates to expedite resolution of common employee concerns
- Conduct regular training sessions to enhance employee support team's response time and efficiency
- Streamline internal communication channels to ensure prompt receipt and review of employee inquiries
- Decrease employee turnover rate by 5% compared to previous quarter
- Improve communication channels to ensure employees feel heard and valued in their roles
- Implement a recognition and rewards program to boost employee motivation and retention
- Conduct exit interviews to identify the main reasons behind employee turnover
- Enhance employee training and development programs to improve job satisfaction
- Enhance employee skillset and productivity
- Implement personalized development plans for each employee
- Generate a 15% increase in overall productivity after training
- Achieve a 90% employee satisfaction rate for training and development
- Increase participation rate in training sessions by 20%
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.