Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Advertising. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Advertising
The examples have Advertising Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Advertising below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to provide the best Marketing solution
- Provide the most powerful marketing solution ever
- Improve Return on Advertising Spend (RoAS) by 45%
- Increase engagement rate by 20%
- Improve Click Through Rate (CTR) from 0.85% to 1.5%
- Improve Average Time to Conversion from 27 days to 7 days
- Reduce cost per lead from $730 to $600
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Advertising OKRs.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples