Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Ux to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Ux
The examples have Ux Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 5 OKRs examples for Ux below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to build an amazing user experience
- Build an amazing user experience
- Increase the number of weekly active users from 8k to 10k
- Implement the equivalent of 100 votes in features
- Identify top voted feature requests
- Improve our NPS from 50 to 75
- Reach out to 10 low NPS scores to understand their frustrations
OKRs to boost website performance
- Boost landing page performance through UX/UI
- Watch 5 user sessions/week and record findings
- Install Hotjar on our site to get user recordings
- Double conversions on pricing page by 12%
- Decrease bounce rate by 15%
- Increase homepage CTA conversion by 16%
- Redesign hero to bring more info above the fold
OKRs to reduce the number of UX issues found in production
- Reduce the number of UX issues found in production
- Enroll 100 users to our early-access program
- UX issues represent fewer than 10% of new bug reports
- At least 20 design tests are run every month
OKRs to launch and redesign our website
- Testing and knowledge sourcing
- User-test page prototypes on 12 people
- Conduct interviews with 10 people from sales and marketing
- Identify target personas
- Identify key objectives from a marketing perspective
- Identify key stakeholders
- Design and implement new rebrand
- Updated rebrand designs for all 42 current pages
- Updated components library
- Align with brand team on new rebrand assets
OKRs to develop a voice-of-the-customer program
- Put customer feedback at the center of our projects
- Recruit 100 users for our UX lab
- Conduct 5 UX tests per week
- Achieve 70%+ open rate on our customer feedback newsletter
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Ux OKRs.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples