How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Revenue to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Revenue
You'll find Objectives and Key Results for Revenue, but our examples may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 4 OKRs examples for Revenue below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to hit revenue milestones
- Achieve $5,000,000 in quarterly revenue
- Increase MRR from $1.5M to $1.8M
- Successfully expand revenue to EU market with $50K MRR coming from Europe
- Achieve 30% upsell to existing customers
OKRs to expand Sales to a new region
- Expand revenue in Europe
- Recruit 10 resellers in Europe
- 10% of new sales are coming from EU customers
- Generate a pipeline of $500K in Europe
OKRs to increase sales through channel partners
- Make channel partners a significant part of our success
- Get $120,000 in ARR through channel partners
- Recruit 25 new channels partners in US and EU
- Generate $20,000 in revenue for partners through our affiliate program
OKRs to triple our revenue growth
- Tripe our revenue growth
- Increase revenue by 200%
- Find 2 new channels to acquire customers
- Evaluate pricing strategies
- Increase sales and marketing efforts
- Analyze current revenue sources to identify channels to invest in
- Increase the average order value by 15%
- Analyze current purchasing behaviors and identify areas for improvement
- Develop strategies to entice customers to purchase more items in one order
- Create special offers and discounts to encourage larger orders
- Track progress and refine strategies as needed
- Increase conversion rate by 10%
- Analyze current sales funnel to identify areas for improvement
- Implement targeted A/B testing to test changes to the user experience
- Evaluate user experience to ensure it is optimized for conversion
- Monitor and measure conversion rate to track progress and adjust strategy
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Revenue OKRs.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples