OKRs examples for Acquisition
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Acquisition to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Acquisition OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Acquisition.
- Increase the quality of talent acquisition
- Reduce the time to hire (measured in days) by 20%
- Implement a more efficient screening process.
- Create an online application system.
- Streamline the interview process.
- Automate onboarding and paperwork.
- Increase the number of qualified applicants by 30%
- Reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn.
- Create an attractive job posting.
- Advertise the job opening in multiple online channels.
- Host a career fair to increase visibility.
- Increase the diversity of hires (measured by gender, ethnicity and nationality) by 15%
- Develop a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy.
- Create a targeted recruitment campaign to attract diverse candidates.
- Increase the presence of the company in diverse job fairs.
- Implement an effective onboarding process for new hires.
- Increase the quality of hires (measured by hire performance ratings) by 10%
- Track and review performance ratings for current hires.
- Implement a structured onboarding process.
- Develop a comprehensive assessment process for potential hires.
- Create a job description that accurately reflects the position requirements.
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.