Crafting effective OKRs can be challenging, particularly for beginners. Emphasizing outcomes rather than projects should be the core of your planning.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Finance to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Finance
The examples have Finance Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 4 OKRs examples for Finance below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to financial asset management
- Improve the value and efficiency of our financial asset management processes
- Increase overall financial performance by 80%\
- Increase the value of our financial assets by 25%
- Reduce the time spent on financial asset management tasks by 50%
- Improve the organization's ability to make informed financial decisions by 95%
OKRs to improve the accuracy and efficiency of our tax and accounting processes
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of our tax and accounting processes
- Reduce errors in tax and accounting processes by 5%
- Increase accuracy of tax and accounting tasks by 5%
- Improve customer satisfaction with tax and accounting services by A%
- Increase speed of tax and accounting tasks by 12%
OKRs to improve Financial Planning and Analysis Processes
- Improve our FP&A processes
- Reduce the time spent on manual data entry by 50%
- Improve accuracy of financial projections by 25%
- Increase the use of data driven decision making by 20%
OKRs to improve payroll processing
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing
- Reduce the number of errors in payroll calculations by 10%
- Increase employee satisfaction with the payroll process by 20%
- Increase the number of employees paid on time by 15%
How to generate OKRs with AI
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
Use Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples