OKRs examples for Speaking
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Speaking. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Speaking OKRs templates
The examples have Speaking Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Become a confident public speaker
- Increase ability to think on the spot and respond to questions.
- Practice responding to common questions.
- Read articles and books on public speaking.
- Take part in mock interviews and assessments.
- Make a list of potential questions and answers.
- Increase ability to effectively engage audiences.
- Research effective methods of engaging audiences.
- Test strategies and refine as needed.
- Prepare engaging content for audiences.
- Develop strategies to appeal to the target audience.
- Increase comfort level in public speaking environments
- Attend public speaking events as a spectator
- Seek feedback from trusted sources after each practice session
- Practice public speaking in front of a mirror
- Join a public speaking group or class
- Deliver public presentations with poise and clarity
- Make eye contact with the audience
- Practice delivering the presentation
- Speak slowly and clearly
- Prepare talking points in advance
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.