OKRs examples for All Departments
OKRs are quickly gaining popularity as a goal-setting framework. But, it's not always easy to know how to write your goals, especially if it's your first time using OKRs.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for All Departments to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
All Departments OKRs templates
The examples have All Departments Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Reduce Employee Turnover
- Implement a mentoring program with participation from 75% of employees
- Establish regular check-ins and evaluations to assess the effectiveness of the mentoring program
- Provide training for potential mentors and match them with mentees based on their goals
- Create a program outline with goals and objectives for the mentoring program
- Promote the mentoring program through various communication channels to raise awareness
- Decrease voluntary employee resignations by 20%
- Conduct exit interviews to identify and address reasons for voluntary resignations
- Implement a comprehensive employee engagement and retention program
- Enhance communication channels to ensure employees feel valued and heard
- Provide professional development opportunities to ensure employee growth and satisfaction
- Increase employee engagement scores by 10%
- Provide regular opportunities for open communication and feedback between employees and management
- Organize team-building activities to foster collaboration and strengthen relationships among employees
- Conduct anonymous employee survey to identify areas of opportunity for engagement improvement
- Develop and implement a recognition and rewards program to acknowledge employee efforts
- Improve manager satisfaction ratings by 15%
- Implement regular feedback sessions to understand manager concerns and address them promptly
- Provide professional development opportunities to enhance manager skills and career growth
- Foster a positive and supportive work environment through team-building initiatives and recognition programs
- Streamline communication channels and ensure clarity in expectations for effective manager-employee interactions
- Equip departments with OKR skills
- Measure and track departments' progress in using OKRs to improve performance
- Implement a system for departments to input and update their OKRs regularly
- Conduct regular reviews to identify areas where departments can improve their usage of OKRs
- Establish a platform or tool to track and visualize departments' progress and performance with OKRs
- Develop a standardized framework for evaluating departmental performance based on OKR achievement
- Conduct OKR training sessions for all departments
- Assess departments' understanding and application of OKRs through a written test
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to departments in implementing OKRs
- Develop and provide resources, such as training materials and best practice examples
- Conduct workshops or webinars to address implementation challenges and provide additional coaching
- Schedule regular check-ins with department heads to review progress and offer guidance
- Establish an open communication channel for departments to seek guidance and share updates
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.