OKRs examples for Advocacy
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Advocacy. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Advocacy OKRs templates
The examples have Advocacy Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Leverage positive customer feedback to increase advocacy sentiment
- Publish 10 customer case studies
- Gain 40 public reviews with 4+ stars across all platforms
- Increase leads coming from advocacy resources from 50 to 85/week
- Our customers are championing our product and services
- Get 100 reviews on G2 or Capterra
- Identify happy users through NPS feedback
- We have published 10 customer success stories
- We get 20 leads every week coming from our referral program
- Build a partner community
- Create supporting material for our partners
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.