Product Management OKRs
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Product Management to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Product Management
The examples have Product Management Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Product Management below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to turn users into true fans
- Turn our users into true fans
- Increase usage rate per account from 40% to 70%
- Publish best practice guides to help onboard new users
- Interview 20 customers to understand what's missing for full rollout
- Create drip feed to keep users engage with the product
- Improve NPS score from 25 to 50
- Run UX debt sprint to polish the existing UI
- Schedule 20 customer interviews to understand gaps in features
- Increase our G2 Review score from 4.2 to 4.8
- Read existing reviews and summarize improvement requests
- Tackle top 5 issues mentioned by users
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Product Management OKRs.
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples