Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have a collection of OKRs examples for Email to give you some inspiration. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point for your OKRs.
Examples of OKRs for Email
You'll find Objectives and Key Results for Email, but our examples may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 1 OKRs examples for Email below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
- Launch a weekly newsletter
- Reach a click-through rate of 45% for email newsletters
- Convert 15% of newsletter click-through to demo requests
- Maximize email marketing efforts
- Drive a 150% increase in webinar registrations through targeted emails
- Boost e-book downloads by 25% through an email campaign
- Design new email templates
Not seeing what you need?
You can get a free custom-made template in 24h (no sign-up required).
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Email OKRs.
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.