OKRs examples for Project Estimation
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for Project Estimation to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
The rules of OKRs are simple. Quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly, and yearly OKRs should be tracked monthly.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Project Estimation OKRs templates
The examples have Project Estimation Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Enhance stakeholders' proficiency in project estimation
- Develop and distribute a comprehensive project estimation handbook
- Plan and execute distribution strategy for the handbook
- Write, edit, and finalize the comprehensive handbook
- Outline key components of project estimation for the handbook
- Implement a project estimation tool boosting efficiency by 30%
- Monitor and measure tool's impact on project efficiency
- Train team members in using the chosen tool efficiently
- Research and select a project estimation tool suitable for our needs
- Execute 4 workshops on advanced project estimation techniques
- Prepare materials and resources for the four workshops
- Arrange logistics and advertise the workshops for signups
- Identify experts to facilitate the estimation techniques workshops
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.