OKRs examples for Talent
Crafting effective OKRs can be challenging, particularly for beginners. Emphasizing outcomes rather than projects should be the core of your planning.
We have a collection of OKRs examples for Talent to give you some inspiration. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point for your OKRs.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Talent OKRs templates
We've added Talent Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Increase the quality of talent acquisition
- Reduce the time to hire (measured in days) by 20%
- Implement a more efficient screening process.
- Create an online application system.
- Streamline the interview process.
- Automate onboarding and paperwork.
- Increase the number of qualified applicants by 30%
- Reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn.
- Create an attractive job posting.
- Advertise the job opening in multiple online channels.
- Host a career fair to increase visibility.
- Increase the diversity of hires (measured by gender, ethnicity and nationality) by 15%
- Develop a comprehensive diversity and inclusion policy.
- Create a targeted recruitment campaign to attract diverse candidates.
- Increase the presence of the company in diverse job fairs.
- Implement an effective onboarding process for new hires.
- Increase the quality of hires (measured by hire performance ratings) by 10%
- Track and review performance ratings for current hires.
- Implement a structured onboarding process.
- Develop a comprehensive assessment process for potential hires.
- Create a job description that accurately reflects the position requirements.
- Increase Employee Retention
- Create an employee recognition program
- Select a method of recognizing employees who meet the criteria.
- Set goals and criteria for employee recognition.
- Identify a reward system for employees who meet the criteria.
- Create a system for tracking employee recognition.
- Increase employee retention rate by 15%
- Create an engaging work environment.
- Develop a competitive benefits package.
- Establish a career growth plan.
- Implement regular performance reviews.
- Increase employee satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Create a list of actionable items to improve employee satisfaction.
- Monitor employee satisfaction ratings and make adjustments as needed.
- Survey employees to gain insight into their satisfaction levels.
- Implement a system to track employee satisfaction ratings.
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.