OKRs examples for Test Coverage
OKRs are quickly gaining popularity as a goal-setting framework. But, it's not always easy to know how to write your goals, especially if it's your first time using OKRs.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Test Coverage. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Test Coverage OKRs templates
We've added Test Coverage Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Increase test coverage and automation to enhance proactive debt remediation
- Implement end-to-end testing to validate entire debt remediation process
- Achieve 100% coverage for high-risk debt remediation scenarios
- Reduce manual effort by 50% through automation of debt remediation tasks
- Increase debt remediation efficacy by 25% through data-driven testing and analysis
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.