Writing good OKRs can be hard, especially if it's your first time doing it. You'll need to center the focus of your plans around outcomes instead of projects.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Consulting to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
Examples of OKRs for Consulting
The examples have Consulting Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
You'll find 2 OKRs examples for Consulting below, and some extra tips to write better quarterly plans at the end.
OKRs to improve consulting services
- Deliver an amazing experience to customers
- Reduce time-to-completion of documentation projects by 30%
- Reduce the number of documentation defects by 25%
- Increase NPS from 0 to 30
- Create an incredible growth funnel
- Build a pipeline of $200K
- Increase average contract value by 20%
- Increase win/rate percentage by 30%
OKRs to improve your career path
- Provide comprehensive, quality career path advice to our customers
- Increase the number of customers returning for repeat career path advice by 30%
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings for career path advice by 20%
- Monitor customer satisfaction ratings and adjust strategies to reach desired 20% increase.
- Analyze customer feedback data to identify areas of improvement.
- Create a customer satisfaction survey for career path advice.
- Implement changes based on customer feedback to improve career path advice.
- Increase the number of customers receiving career path advice by 50%
- Monitor and evaluate customer feedback to ensure career path advice services are meeting customer needs.
- Analyze customer survey results to determine areas of opportunity for career path advice.
- Develop and implement a customer survey to assess current needs related to career path advice.
- Create targeted campaigns to promote career path advice services to existing customers.
Not seeing what you need?
You can use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
How to track your OKRs?
It's important to establish a cadence of check-ins for your Consulting OKRs.
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.
- To learn: Complete 2022 OKRs guide for Startups
- To implement: Flowing OKRs: 14 rules to simplify OKRs
- Blog posts: ODT Blog
- Success metrics: Success metrics examples