OKRs examples for It Teams
Formulating strong OKRs can be a complex endeavor, particularly for first-timers. Prioritizing outcomes over projects is crucial when developing your plans.
We've tailored a list of OKRs examples for It Teams to help you. You can look at any of the templates below to get some inspiration for your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
It Teams OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for It Teams.
- Provide amazing Developer Experience (DX) by improving dev speed
- 90% of products have a standardized Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Reduce average build time from 20 minutes to 2 minutes
- Reduce release cycle time from 12 days to 3 days
- Build an amazing incident management process
- Reduce the number of regressions by 60%
- Increase the size of the incident response team from 2 to 6 people
- Reduce the MTTR from 3h to 60 minutes
- Have a world class DR process
- Increase the number of DR tests from 1 to 3 per quarter
- Reduce recovery period from 24h to 12h
- Reduce recovery point objective from 12 business hours to 4 business hours
- Make security part of our culture
- Roll out fleet management pilot to 30% of the company
- 2FA is used on all 3rd party services used by employees
- 100% of our employees have gone through security training
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.