OKRs examples for Entrepreneur
OKRs are quickly gaining popularity as a goal-setting framework. But, it's not always easy to know how to write your goals, especially if it's your first time using OKRs.
To aid you in setting your goals, we have compiled a collection of OKR examples customized for Entrepreneur. Take a look at the templates below for inspiration and guidance.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Entrepreneur OKRs templates
You'll find below a list of Objectives and Key Results for Entrepreneur.
- Launch a high growth and profitable tech startup
- Develop a minimum viable product, tested and approved by a focus group of 25 participants
- Create and test the product with focus group
- Implement changes based on feedback
- Identify key features for the minimum viable product
- Secure funding worth at least $1M from reliable investors
- Schedule and conduct persuasive pitch meetings with investors
- Develop a compelling business proposal showcasing ROI
- Research and create a list of potential reliable investors
- Assemble a cohesive team of 5 skilled professionals for key operations
- Identify required skills for key operations team roles
- Source potential candidates through networking or recruiting
- Conduct interviews and select final team members
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.