OKRs to turn users into true fans
Turning your customers into advocates is not just about getting a better NPS score. You should also make sure you're making everyone happy in an org, instead of a small set of users.
- Work on increasing usage rate (what percentage of the user base is active).
- Tackle user satisfaction by first reaching out to users to identify the biggest opportunities.
- Turn our users into true fans
- Increase usage rate per account from 40% to 70%
- Publish best practice guides to help onboard new users
- Interview 20 customers to understand what's missing for full rollout
- Create drip feed to keep users engage with the product
- Improve NPS score from 25 to 50
- Run UX debt sprint to polish the existing UI
- Schedule 20 customer interviews to understand gaps in features
- Increase our G2 Review score from 4.2 to 4.8
- Read existing reviews and summarize improvement requests
- Tackle top 5 issues mentioned by users